Wednesday 5 January 2011

New Tools for Christmas and a start on my RepStrap Overhaul.

Happy New Year Everyone.

I had some new Tools for Christmas and have finished restoring my old Lathe to working order so I'm going to start my planned upgrade of my RepStrap - This time around I'm going to make more notes (Eventually for the Reprap Wiki, I hope) make some design drawings and take lots of Photo's.

BandSaw for Christmas. – Now unpacked and Running.


More Aluminum MCS sections for a new design.

30 x 30mm Alu MCS Frame

30 x 30 and 30 x 60 Brackets.

30 x 60mm Alu MCS Frame

Received a set of Ballscrews and rails for a complete overhaul of my Repstrap, more pictures to follow.

I'm going to strip my current Repstrap later and start the rebuild tomorrow.

Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.